Monday, September 1, 2008

Katrina Halili Topless

katrina_halili-00

Katrina Halili is smoking in the latest issue of Maxim Philippines.

Oh, by the way, I'm not dead yet (and if I were, these pics are totally hot enough to bring me back). Several family troubles hit around the same time and derailed my summer, which caused me to leave off blogging for a while. I'm slowly putting the pieces back together and hopefully my posting will get back into full swing soon. Thanks to all of you who have stuck around during my absence. And welcome to everyone who has discovered this blog.

After the break, more sexy images from the issue.

Images are courtesy of Flesh Asia Daily. Cheers.

katrina_halili-04

katrina_halili-01

katrina_halili-02

katrina_halili-03

katrina_halili-05

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments:

dokiru? - Make friends, share photos, chat and more